Frequently Asked Questions
We ask the following of all photographers:
- Please call our office at (919) 731-1653 to ensure that there are no events (weddings, reunions, etc.) scheduled with which your shoot would interfere.
- Please do not write on our buildings or disturb in anyway the furnishings, displays, and plantings in and around our villages’s historic structures.
- Please do not litter. Leave the park as you found it, or better.
- Please, whenever possible, recognize your shoot’s site as being courtesy of Old Waynesborough.
- The Old Waynesborough Commission will not be responsible for any injuries or damage to or theft of equipment during your photo shoots.
Even though we are no longer charging the photo shoot fee, we urge you to make a monetary donation to Old Waynesborough each time you use our facility.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you at Old Waynesborough.