This building is a replica of a blacksmith facility that would have existed during the 1800’s. The shop is constructed using native cypress wood. The building’s floor is paved with old brick. The interior contains a forge, anvil, quenching tub, leg vise, drill press and a variety of blacksmith tools. A ten foot wide lean-to is attached to each exterior wall. The blacksmith shop is a functional exhibit and demonstrations can be scheduled for group tours.